Step 2: Starting A Group Is Easy!
Wow, you’ve now self selected yourself to be a founder and/or one of the core members to a group. Once we make a commitment to start a group it’s almost magical what happens. We start to see opportunities and people seem to be attracted to us to do amazing things together.
- The POWER of asking everyone we know their biggest challenge.
- How to build a conceptual bridge between the biggest challenge and the new group.
- The AMAZING complimentary 30 minute Strategy Session. www.TheActionCard.org
- Average person on street knows 250 people, average business owner . . . 5,500+
- Benefits to being a core member / leader
- – Access to tools and systems which will save you time.
- – Great way to build a powerful, profitable and massive network.
- – Learn and Earn all at the same time.
- – Attract the right type of clients and referral partners.
- – Learn to connect our gifts, talents and networks to others.
- . . . and SO MUCH MORE!
Pay It Forward . . .
“I was just thinking about you the other day and was curious . . . ‘With all the things you’ve got going, what would you say your biggest challenge might be?”
“I’m starting a NEW Coffee Connection and I was just curious . . . ‘With all the things you’ve got going what would you say your biggest challenge might be? I don’t know if the Coffee Connection weekly mastermind group might help you with your biggest challenge, but it’s helping me to see how systems and a stronger network can help me to earn a lot more money while working less hours. Let me know what your biggest challenge might be.”
“Hey ___________, here is the second video in us starting our own Coffee Connection group. Let me know what you think.”
“Have you ever had challenges with follow through? I know I did and ran across this most interesting postcard. It’s called The Action Card . It’s helped me and I think could help you. Let me know what you think. There are some most interesting questions.”